Ray Roberts Lake
Isle du Bois Unit Map
Ray Roberts Lake
State Park – Isle du Bois Unit
To Pilot 7Point
To Pilot Point, US 377
Sites 1 - 40
• Park hours 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Campsite check-out – 2 p.m.
• Site selection based on availability.
• Maximum eight people per campsite.
• Renew overnight sites by 9 a.m.
• Discharge gray and black water at dump station.
• Public consumption or display of any alcoholic beverage
Per person entry fee
required at all parks.
• It is an offense to possess, display or discharge any firearm.
• Pets must be on a leash not exceeding six feet in length.
• All vehicles must remain on pavement.
• Gathering firewood prohibited.
• Possession or discharge of fireworks prohibited.
Stop the spread of zebra mussels.
CLEAN, DRAIN and DRY your boat.
No potable water
available on Jordan
Park Trail north of
turn-aroun s to
• Minors must be supervised or furnish written consent of
parent or guardian.
(East & West)
• Valid permit required on windshield of each vehicle.
• Numbered sites for overnight camping only.
• One unit per campsite may connect to utilities.
• Excess parking fee required for sites with more than
Water and Electric Sites
Group Picnic Pavilion
Designated Swimming Area
Equine must have proof of a negative EIA
(Coggins) test within the past 12 months.
The form VS 10-11 is proof of testing.
100 PW 4137
Pilot Point, TX 76258
TPWD receives funds from the USFWS. TPWD prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, and gender, pursuant to state and federal law. To request an
accommodation or obtain information in an alternative format, please contact TPWD on a Text Telephone (TDD) at (512) 389-8915 or by Relay Texas at 7-1-1 or (800) 735-2989. If you believe you
have been discriminated against by TPWD, please contact TPWD or the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Office for Diversity and Workforce Management, 5275 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22041.
© 2019 TPWD PWD MP P4503-137N (2/19)
Texas State Parks is a division of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.
TexasStateParks.org ParquesDeTexas.org (512) 389-8900
Proud Sponsor of Texas State Parks