Trails on this map are not to scale.
Please use Trail Map (available at Park
Headquarters) for detailed information.
Osage Orange Trail
Swim at your own risk.
NO LIFEGUARD on duty.
Children must be supervised
by an adult that can swim.
Always swim with a friend.
Water and Electric Sites
Full Hookup Sites
Red Oak Trail
Designated Swimming Area
• CHECK OUT time for campsites is 12 p.m.
Permits must be renewed by 9 a.m. (pending
• A maximum of eight people permitted per
campsite. Guests must leave the park by
10 p.m. Quiet time from 10 p.m.– 6 a.m.
Gate is locked from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• An excess parking fee is required at campsites
with more than two vehicles (including trailers).
• Campsite must be kept clean; all trash must be
picked up before leaving. Dumpsters are
conveniently located on all camping loops.
• GRAY WATER AND BLACK WATER MUST BE
DISCHARGED ONLY AT DUMP STATIONS.
• Pets must be kept on leash no longer than six
feet. Please pick up after them.
• Valid permit required on windshield of each
vehicle in park. All vehicles are to remain on
• Numbered sites for overnight camping only.
• Gathering of firewood is prohibited.
• Campfires are permitted only in fire rings
provided at each site. No ground fires are
permitted. Please use extreme caution with
any burning materials during the high-fire
danger summer brings.
• Swim, at your own risk, in designated area
only. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
• Stop the spread of invasive species.
CLEAN, DRAIN and DRY your boat.
Texas State Parks is a division of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.
White Deer Reach
• No pets or glass containers allowed in
swimming area or on adjacent beach.
TPWD receives funds from the USFWS. TPWD prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, and gender, pursuant to state and federal law. To request an
accommodation or obtain information in an alternative format, please contact TPWD on a Text Telephone (TDD) at (512) 389-8915 or by Relay Texas at 7-1-1 or (800) 735-2989. If you believe you
have been discriminated against by TPWD, please contact TPWD or the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Office for Diversity and Workforce Management, 5275 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22041.
© 2019 TPWD PWD MP P4508-142 (2/19)
• Public consumption or display of an alcoholic
beverage in a public place is prohibited.
TexasStateParks.org ParquesDeTexas.org (512) 389-8900
10822 F.M. 2475
Wills Point, TX 75169
Proud Sponsor of Texas State Parks